Real Estate is still selling in the Woodbridge, Lake Ridge and Dumfries Virginia area.
81 Resale Homes went Under Contract in the past 5 days.
Real estate agents are still working in Virginia. At a much slower pace and with protocols in place.
People need to sell and buy for many different reasons.
- For many leases are ending
- Some people are unable to coexist in a small place during this shelter in place order
- Working from home sounds great until you cannot get away from all the distractions in a fully occupied home
Tips for home buyers:
- If you need to move. Get your Pre-approval in hand from a local Loan Officer
- Why local, online lenders are swamped with refinance applications
- Large Credit unions are also swamped with inquires
- A local loan officer works very much like a REALTOR. They are in the area where you want to buy
- Just know if you want to see a VACANT home that is possible
- Occupied homes have more restrictions. That is because owners are working from home. The times available to show may be limited and need to be scheduled ahead of time so the owner can plan on being out of the home
- Only two people with a REALTOR is preferred by most owners.
- Carry your hand sanitizer with you.
Tips for Sellers:
- Just know that all buyers who visit your home are Pre-approved.
- They have seen your home online and have selected yours to see
- We will not be keeping paper brochures in the home during COVID-19. Everything the buyer and agent needs is online
- Owners should not be present during the showing.
- If you are listed with the Twins Selling Real Estate. We supply Booties, Gloves and Leave instructions at the door.
- Owners prior to leaving your home for the showing. Open all doors and turn on all lights.
- We kindly ask if you show any of our listings. Please leave feedback on showtime or text the Listing Agent. The sellers need the feedback.
We hope this information helps calm your nerves a bit. Real Estate is still selling. We will keep you up to date as things change.
As always, if you have a real estate question, please just ask.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.