April 20th, 2017 By Twins Selling Real Estate in Home Buyer Information,Home Seller Information,Market Reports,Succsss Stories. Tags: New Home, Quick Move In Home, Sell Your Home Fast, Twins Selling Real Estate, Woodbridge VA REALTOR
Today is almost the end of April and we have been like two busy bee’s this year already.
We have helped more than twenty five homeowners and home-buyers secure homes. That’s a lot of homes and that does not include all the home buyers and sellers who have already asked for our help and are getting pre-approved for their loans or already in the house hunting phase and getting their homes ready for market.
The current real estate market conditions are BRISK!
Basically for single family homes under $500,000 in value in the Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Montclair, Dumfries, Occoquan, Lorton, Fairfax Station, and Mount Vernon area’s sell quick. As long as the home is in good condition, smells good, and is priced at Fair Market. Typically the home sells within a week or two of listing.
Tip for Homeowners thinking of selling. “This is not a 2005 market. If you work with an experienced listing specialist who will help you price your home well. You may get multiple offers. However the sale price will not be driven up tens of thousands. What will happen is closing costs go away, contingencies are tightened up, and if you need flexibility on move date. This is the kind of real estate market where we can get you that. If you have dreams of buying a new home or downsizing and need a few months to move. The current real estate market will allow for that. Thinking of selling? Call me 703-851-3085. It would be my pleasure to help you and customize a marketing plan that will work for you and your situation.
Tips for Home Buyers thinking of buying in the Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Montclair, Dumfries, Occoquan, Gaineville or Lorton Virginia area? Be prepared.
- Homes sell quick
- If you are aligned with a Local Buyers Agent you will be able to have access to all “Coming Soon Lisitngs” on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Get pre-approved before you go out and look for a home
- Always look a little lower than your max budget
- Be prepared to make an offer if you LOVE the house. You will not get a second chance. Not in this market.
- Thinking of buying a NEW HOME. Most builders are quoting end of Summer deliveries now. Be prepared to go month to month on your current lease. If you have a home to sell you are going to need some help to coordinate things. You want to sell fast, yet you do not want to be homeless. We get it. We can help call Peggy James our listing specialist at 703-851-3085 and she will coach you on all of your options.
Relocating to Northern Virginia and Thinking of Buying a Home? BEWARE The last thing you want to do is have a wasted trip and come up empty handed....Watch this video
As always if you have a real estate question or are confused about how to begin, what step to take first. We can help. We are career REALTORS with decades of real estate experience. I am sure we can help you, if not we can help guide you in the right direction. The hardest call is the first one.