Just Listed 2027 Alder Lane, Dumfries Virginia located in Potomac Shores.
Listed for $525,000 makes this the lowest-priced end unit townhome available for sale in Potomac Shores
This is the Emmerson floor-plan built by Pulte Homes. That means you get over 2400 finished square feet of living space and a two-car garage and look at the green space in the front of this home. It’s almost like a park-like setting. A very nice lot indeed.
This home features:
- Three finished levels
- Two Car Garage with door opener
- Security System and Ring Doorbell
- Three bedrooms and four baths
- 9 Ft Ceilings
- Dark wood floors on the entire main floor level including stairs going up to the bedroom
- Gourmet Kitchen with massive center island
- Stainless Steel Appliances include Microwave, Oven, Gas Cooktop, Stainless Vent Hood, and Dishwasher.
- Large pantry
- Owners opted for the optional buffet counter across from this center island
- Large Master Bedroom with walk-in closet, and huge owners bath with shower, double sink vanity
- Two additional bedrooms
- All bedrooms are carpeted
- Laundry Room on the upper level
- Curtains, Rods, and Blinds convey
- Washer and Dryer Convey
- Den/work at home space on main floor. Open, light and bright with floor to ceiling windows.
- Custom welcome station coming in from the garage
- Two Car Garage and two-car driveway and visitor parking on side of the house.
- You can be in this home in 30 to 45 days depending on the lender you chose to help you with your loan.
If you are not familiar with Potomac Shores. It is the only resort community closest to Washington DC and it is located between Fort Belvoir and Quantico Virginia. East of I-95 and sits on the shores of the Potomac River. Easy access to I-95, Rt 1 and Rt 234 heading to the west. A few things you may not know. Potomac Shores has a very social resort-type atmosphere. This is by design. The community has a hefty social budget and many clubs, groups, classes offered, and resident events monthly. Residents in Potomac Shores get an email from the HOA on what events, classes, and meetups are on the calendar for the month. There is something for everyone. Beer & Wine Club, Cigar Society, Book Clubs, Garden Clubs, Dinner Groups, Bunco, Breakfast Groups, Posho Girlfriends, Business Networking Meetups, Zumba, Pilates, Spin, Water Aerobic’s in summer, Yoga and the list goes on and on. Then the HOA fee included the Gym, 150/150 internet, miles and miles of nature trails, and the pools.
So, if you are looking to live somewhere, where you can golf, and get out and socialize and have fun…put Potomac Shores on your list of places to see. This home is “easy to see” just give your Buyers Agent a call or give Patty Blackwelder of the Twins Selling Real Estate a call at 703-801-9267. She works exclusively for buyers. She can help you see this home this week.
Listed by Peggy James, Listing Specialist for the Twins Selling Real Estate |EXIT Realty Associates, 10595 Furnace Rd #100 Lorton VA 22079.| Equal Housing Opportunity